In order to keep the playground entertaining,
clean and safe for all, we have a few simple play rules & guidelines we ask everyone to adhere to.
By entering your child into the Happy Kids Club/Babysitting service you agree to the following rules and regulations:
- Children must be registered in and picked up by the parent or guardian. Please only send those authorized by the parents at writing at the time of registration.
- Your children must be 4 to 12 years of age to use the Kids Club unaccompanied by a guardian or babysitter. A guardian or babysitter must accompany children under 4 years of age.
- Happy Kids Club closes at 09:00pm with the last activity request to be made prior to 08:45pm. Children who are picked up after 09:00pm will be charged based on the babysitting rate.
- Happy Kids Club cannot register or be held responsible for children who are sick, showing signs of sickness or need special attention. Any child that gets sick while in the Happy Kids Club have to be picked up by the parent immediately.
- Happy Kids Club non-slip socks must be worn at all times whilst in the Happy Kids Club.
- Please empty children’s pocket and remove their jewelry before entering Happy Kids Club.
- Running is not allowed inside Happy Kids Club. Please follow the instruction of the play equipment safety rules.
- The parent/guardian is responsible for the behavior of their child. Uncontrollable behavior that disturbs other club users will not be tolerated. If a child behaves improperly, the parent/guardian will be called to pick their child up.
- Happy Kids Club team reserves the right to decline the future of registration of children who do not comply with the rules of the Kids Club.
- Children must be seated during meal or snack time and no food is allowed in the Pirate Adventure Zone.
- Happy Kids Club does not provide lunch or dinner.
- Please do not take toys or other items out of Happy Kids Club.
- Happy Kids Club is not responsible for any accidents, trauma or loss of personal items.By entering Happy Kids Club, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotional purposes without payment or authorization.